Open Grain is looking for a skilled CNC/Laser Operator to join our team. More creative and unique projects are coming our way. We need more hands in the shop! Open Grain is a great work environment and holds career opportunities.
A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and organizational skills. You must have experience in the field.
- Create, inspect, and/or modify digital art work for projects
- Set up and program computer for cutting/engraving tool paths
- Run and monitor machine tool paths
- Inspect and maintain machinery and tooling
- Handle materials on and off the machines
- High School diploma
- 2 years of woodworking experience
- Good communication skills
- Individuals must be physically able to work on their feet and lift moderate to heavy building materials and finish products
- Knowledge of mathematics