Open Grain is looking for a skilled Project Coordinator to join our team. More creative and unique projects are coming our way. We need more hands in the shop! Open Grain is a great work environment and holds career opportunities.
A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and organizational skills. You must have experience in the field.
- Design and blueprint customer projects
- Communicate with clients and vendors for project approvals or revisions
- Manage project materials and Inventory
- Create detail shop drawings for production
- Coordinate project schedules
- High School diploma
- 2 years of woodworking experience
- Good communication skills
- Individuals must be physically able to work on their feet and lift moderate to heavy building materials and finish products
- Knowledge of mathematics